I’ve been gone for so long . . . I have no idea who’s still here, but I hope someone is listening . . .
I’m now in my 30’s . . . What have i learned?
- Life is precious – be strong, be real, love hard, be YOU (unapologetically)
- Laugh – so hard it hurts
- Be kind. Smile (even to those that don’t smile back).
- Be compassionate (we are all fighting battles that none of us understand)
- Apologize (when your wrong, when you think you’re right (but maybe you’re not)). It makes you the bigger person.
- Compliment – give people credit where credit is due (maybe it’s not – but make them feel good anyways).
- Be confident (not cocky). There is literally only one of you. You are special because you are you and no one else can be that (own it.)
- Be grateful – for every breath, every moment,
- There are no guarantees – so live every day like it’s your last. Spread positivity, not negativity.
- LOVE. love hard. love without limits. Just love.
In fear, in uncertainty, in chaos . . . Love, be kind to one another. Be compassionate. Listen, really listen . . . we all have stories, we all have pain . . . and sometimes all any of us want is to be heard.
Thank you . . . thank you for listening.
P.S. This is the start of something special. Please join me.